It is natural for human beings to desire love; as the saying goes, ‘love makes the world goes round’. Though it may not be true in the physical or scientific aspect, it may carry some truth for humans who live their lives daily in relationships.
Humans are created to have interaction with one another. There is always some connection between human beings. Special relationships are found between humans of opposite gender as in a love relationship like marriage. There is also the family bond which is part of a loving relationship. No one is an orphan as everyone is connected or linked with another through love. Humans are not meant to live their lives alone; there is an innate need in humans to interact with one another and to express their emotional needs to be fulfilled such as care, joy, sorrow, pain, sacrifice and so on.
Men and women can do many things to inspire or build up love between them, and to avoid the many prevailing problems that tear down their relationship today like financial difficulties, addiction, infidelity, arrogance and abuses. Often times, the solution is very simple and plentiful. You only need to make time for love to grow in you and in your spouse or loved ones.
Every person in a relationship has taken on the responsibility to work on the relationship which will keep the involved parties together or apart. Each party has a role to play by caring for the other person instead of adopting a selfish and arrogant attitude. Wives can do simple tasks like preparing a good meal for their husbands where husbands can surprise their wives with something they like, no matter how small or simple the gift may be. Women are more emotional creatures and welcome any kind gesture from their spouse. Even some new and sexy lingerie can encourage a little more romance in the relationship and put it on a more solid platform.
Today, marriage vows are hard to keep but not impossible if both parties stay focused on their vows, taking them to heart and commitment. It is both parties’ responsibilities to deliver the vows to the other party. Love is about up building the other spouse and not the self.
There are many ways to keep your love aflame for your loved ones.
Honesty in Love
Honesty is the best policy as the adage goes. Both parties need to accept each other as they are without trying to change the other. It is hard to keep up a pretention or a charade. When you are honest in love, you will feel free to be yourself and you will find true love because you will attract those who enjoy what they see or know of you.
All humans know and must learn to accept that no one is perfect; not even the self. So, how can one demand or insist perfection from another? Only God is perfect. We can only work to be the best as happily as we can so that we can enjoy our lives with our loved ones.
If you're reading this right now, you're probably suffering over the loss of someone you love greatly. I know you've lost your lover and I understand that the worst pain imaginable is having the person that you love the most tell you they don't want you anymore.
The funny part is that, as you are sitting there, with your heart feeling like it's been ripped out of your chest, people are telling you things like...
* You will get over it.
* He/She was no good for you.
* Move on (my personal favorite).
* It's his/her loss - you were too good for him/her.
What a bunch of crap! And all that, just to make you feel better. But, let's face it...
...Nobody can say anything to make you feel better... Except from me. Because I can tell you how to get your ex back!
I know exactly how you can get your ex back. Believe it or not, getting your ex back is a very easy to follow linear process, but, also, a very counter-intuitive one.
We'll talk about this in a second, but, one thing I want to point out is that you'll find some amazing resources down at the bottom of this article. The complete gender-specific gameplan for getting your ex back is waiting for you. You owe it to yourself to take a look.
Okay, now let me give you a few tips to put you on the right track...
1. Break contact. I'm serious. Reduce or, if possible, break any contact with your ex for about 3 to 4 weeks. This should be easy, right?...Not really. This is going to be the most painful tip because you will, most likely, miss them a lot and never stop wondering about what they are doing. Stop calling them, stop sending them emails, text messages or anything of that nature. One of the biggest mistakes people make after a breakup is what I call text message terrorism. I'm sure you know what this is, but, also, I bet you don't realize that, after a breakup, any text message, email or phone call can be too much for your ex. They already had too much telling you they don't want you anymore. At this point it's best to agree with the breakup and be totally cool about it.
6. Make your next date with your ex emotionally charged. "What?! A date?! My ex doesn't even answer my phone calls!"...I can hear you screaming already. But, it's alright. You will find a solution for every situation in the materials at the bottom of this article. I will teach you how to make your ex return your phone calls and how to get another date. Well, that's actually the easy part.
Now, let me explain what I mean by "emotionally charged". If you're planning to do the old "dinner and movie" I have bad news for you... Why? Because,doing so, you lose on the following sociologically proven principle...
Emotionally charged = Bond
This first scenario will not only be boring, but, also, it won't create a bonding, or, in our case, a re-bonding experience. A better scenario could be a short roller coaster ride. Also, taking your ex on a few "mini-dates" could do wonders for your relationship. This creates "time distortion", so, your ex will feel that they've been with you forever after only a short period of time.
This way, you will eventually get to spend more time together and you will have a chance to get them back, if you're prepared and you know what to do.
Language of Desire by Michael Fiore